Water On the earth there is no such important resource for the human
kind as water. Water forms form 50 to 60% in weight of our body and play an
active role in all the vital processes of our body: it allows digestion, food
elaboration and waste elimination. Every day we drink water or we eat watery
food to replenish our metabolic reserve.
Why Choose Filtered water: Bottled water, due to several factors, is clearly not a healthier or purer alternative to tap water. Also, bottled water is outrageously expensive when compared to the cost per gallon of tap water. If one is choosing only between tap water and bottled water, tap water is plainly the more economical, and, in many cases, the healthier choice. Despite this assertion, tap water does not remain without its problems.
The concerns over the quality and safety of tap water that sparked the growth of the bottled water industry are still entirely present.
Tap water is nowhere near free from dangerous contaminants.
The most recent and innovative solution to the problems of low water quality has come about in the age of water filters.
Water filters currently provide the best and healthiest solution to the problems of both bottled water and tap water.
Water filters remove more dangerous contaminants than any other purification method, and they are uniquely designed to work with municipally treated water. The water they produce is not subject to phthalate contamination, and they are able to remove cryptosporidium from drinking water, a feat that neither municipal water treatment plants nor bottled water companies have yet managed. Also, drinking filtered water is a much more economical practice than drinking bottled water. The pure water product of a water filter costs very little more than untreated tap water. Furthermore, because water filters use no more energy than is already required to propel water through a home�s plumbing system, they circumvent several of the environmental problems of the bottled water industry.
At this point in time, there is simply no better choice-for purity and economy-than filtered water.
10 Reasons to Use a Water Filter
- In order to capitalize on the health benefits of water, it is essential to draw from a clean source of water.
- Drinking impure, contaminated water is the leading cause of epidemic disease in developing countries.
- There are more than 2100 known drinking water contaminants that may be present in tap water, including several known poisons.
- Bottled water does not offer a viable alternative to tap water.
- Municipal water treatment facilities cannot always control for the outbreak of dangerous bacterial contaminants in tap water.
- The only way to ensure pure, contaminant-free drinking water is through the use of a point-of-use filtration system.
- Several types of cancer can be attributed to the presence of toxic materials in drinking water.
- Clean, healthy drinking water is essential to a child�s proper mental and physical development.
- According to the EPA, lead in drinking water contributes to 480,000 cases of learning disorders in children each year in the United States alone.
- It is especially important for pregnant women to drink pure water as lead in drinking water can cause severe birth defects.
Aqua Pure is the Number One rated home water filtration system in
Aqua Pure water filters are manufactured by Aqua Pure Water Filter Technologies Ltd UAE. Aqua Pure filters provide only the healthiest, best-tasting water. All of the products are designed with this concept in mind. Years of research and development have created a unique and innovative water filtration product.
Aqua Pure is also good for the environment.
As a logical alternative to bottled water� a single Aqua Pure drinking water filter can prevent thousands of plastic containers from winding up in landfills and further polluting the environment.
By providing the best tasting� healthiest water at an affordable price and the ultimate in convenience� Aqua Pure products represent true value and purpose.
A quality home water treatment appliance is the best investment you can make toward the health of your family.
water, filter, filtered water, spring water, quality, Afssa, securite sanitaire, securite aliments, securite sanitaire aliments, alimentation animale, expertise Influenza aviaire, fi�vre catarrhale ovine, qualite alimentation, produits phytopharmaceutiques, mati�res fertilisantes, supports de culture, medicament veterinaire, recherche sante animale, veille sanitaire, veille sante publique, expertise sanitaire, securite sante publique, expertise sante publique, agence sanitaire, alerte sante publique, etude sante publique, sante alimentation animale, expertise collective, securite veterinaire, controle veterinaire, crise sanitaire, recherche alimentation humaine, expertise OGM, autorisation medicament veterinaire, evaluation risques sanitaires, composition aliments, nutrition humaine, agence veille sanitaire.